1. JINR grants for young scientists and specialists
Winners are determined by the jury consisting of representatives of the laboratories.
2. JINR prizes for young employees in 4 categories
Winners are selected by the jury consisting of representatives of the laboratories.
3. Foreign language courses organized by the UC.
AYSS only informs the staff about them.
4. AYSS events:
- AYSS Conference (the prize is awarded due to the results of this competition, item 2)
- Summer School in Alushta (the prize is awarded due to the results of the competition, item 2)
- Lipnya (team building)
5. Social mortgage programme of the Moscow region.
For RF citizens only.
Assistance with document maintenance and submitting.
6. The Prize of the Governor of the Moscow region for achievements in science for RF citizens ONLY.
7. Organization of entertainment events:
- New Year
- 8 March and 23 February (held on the same day)
- Family picnics
Organization of trips to theatres and other cultural events. The staff members can suggest where they would like to go.