Accommodation of employees coming to JINR in housing not belonging to JINR

If you decide to live in an apartment not belonging to JINR, you should sign a 3-party housing lease agreement (tenant, owner, JINR). In this case, JINR takes up the duty of paying for housing. Every JINR laboratory has its own financial policy. That is why we recommend that you ask your contact person to clarify all the details for payment (how much you will be supposed to pay and how much the laboratory will pay). There is a specialist in each laboratory who prepares the agreement.

But since you will not be able to move in immediately after the arrival but only after finalizing the rental agreement (and this is possible only after the employment contract is signed), you will be provided with temporary housing for 2-3 weeks.