How to get salary?

In order for JINR to pay your salary, you should open an account in one of the Russian banks (it is preferable to choose among the banks JINR works with: Sberbank, Otkrytie, VTB, Vozrozhdenie). It is necessary to specify the details of your salary account in the application to the chief accountant of JINR. You can fill in the application form in the JINR Accounting Department and assign it to the payroll administration (building A, payroll administration). "Otkritie" bank immediately issues a printed form with an application text to fill in with your personal data and to sign.

When opening a bank account, you should require the opening of the account for salary transfer (thus, the opening of the account will be free). Do not forget to bring your passport and a residence certificate (see About registration of JINR employees in the territory of the Russian Federation).